You may be aware that full fibre broadband connections offer the fastest and most reliable speeds available. Impact IT are constantly meeting companies that want faster broadband connections in order to take advantage of a move to Cloud-based services – particularly for their email, MS Office and Accounts applications.
They would be able to reduce their costs in areas such as:
• Old, inefficient and unsecure servers that do not support the latest software
• Outdated operating software and applications
• Expensive support contracts on IT hardware and telephone systems
• Expensive new on-premise hardware and software equipment
• Costly call charges and ISDN lines
• On balance sheet capital expenditure
Whilst gaining benefits in the following areas:
• Use of the latest, efficient and secure software and applications
• Never having to pay for expensive on- premise hardware and software again
• No more fears about data loss from within your building due to break-ins or theft
• The opportunity to move to a truly efficient Unified Communications environment
• Simple, off balance sheet subscription payments per IT user
It all sounds great doesn’t it? Unfortunately, full Fibre Broadband may not be available in your road or estate without additional cabling for a while yet. You may be aware that the UK government is committed to a vision of a full fibre Britain. As part of this commitment in March 2018, they announced their £67m Gigabit Broadband Voucher Scheme.
Gigabit vouchers can be used by small businesses and the local communities surrounding them to contribute to the installation cost of a gigabit-capable connection. Since 12th November 2018, businesses can claim up to £2,500 against the cost of connection either individually or as part of a group project. To make the scheme easier, groups of residents can now pool their vouchers together with small and medium-sized businesses in project schemes.
If you would like to know if Fibre Broadband is available to your business, what the options are and whether your business would qualify, why not get in touch with us at Impact IT Solutions right now.
Just leave your details below, we offer a no-obligation assessment and give you all the facts so that you can make an informed decision. Go on, give it a try. It just might transform your business.